Your donation will help transport countless animals from high kill shelters to new homes,
as well as save thousands of lives by supporting our spay and neuter program.
On their behalf, we thank you for your support.
donors can name START rescue
as a beneficiary in a variety of ways:
- As a direct recipient of specific assets
- As a direct recipient of a portion of an estate
- As a contingent beneficiary of assets designated for loved ones in the event that the loved ones do not survive the donor
a legacy to START rescue may
come in different forms:
- An outright gift in your will of cash or securities
- Beneficiary designation of a living trust, testamentary trust,
life insurance policy, bank account,
investment account,or retirement account
For additional information in connection with a planned gift,
please contact Bequests@STARTrescue.org or call
Kaytlin at (310) 880-2408
We welcome the opportunity to help you achieve your charitable goals. However, the information on this page is not intended as legal or tax advice. There are tax consequences associated with any gift, especially retirement accounts after someone passes. Any potential donors are responsible for learning about any tax consequences associated with a gift or bequest. We recommend contacting an estate planning attorney and/ or financial advisor to discuss these issues.